Acupuncture plays an important role when trying to conceive in a busy world.
Experience Matters :
We have helped 1000s of women and couples get pregnant.
Our experience, as well as research, suggest that the effect of acupuncture treatments are typically cumulative. We usually recommend a minimum of eight -twelve sessions.
Your Practitioner Will Get to Know You Well
Your care will be entrusted to a highly experienced Licensed Acupuncturist who will take the time to learn about your medical history and lifestyle. Your Practitioner will then make observational diagnoses and help you create a Plan of Action.
How Everything Proceeds
- Besides weekly visit at least a month or two prior, we also recommend at least two months after insemination and possibly throughout pregnancy.
- Also recommended treatments are Pre- and post-embryo transfer
- Reduces stress & anxiety Stress can caue infertility
- enhances circulation to the uterus and cervix
- regulates menstrual cycles and balance hormonal levels
- FOR MEN aids increasing sperm count, sperm quality and health
- improves success rate of IVF from 40-60%