Are you thinking about trying to detox but are unsure exactly what the benefits may be? When done correctly — that is to say, in a healthy, safe and controlled environment —getting your body clean and healthy can result in a wide range of positive effects.
In the 21st century, we are exposed to a more complex array of toxic compounds in our air, water, and food than ever before.
Still not convinced? Under the right circumstances, detoxing can help you...
1. Remove toxins from the body. Long-term exposure to toxins (environmental pollutants, cancer-causing chemicals, preservatives, pesticides, heavy metals, and industrial waste) affects our metabolism, behavior, immune system, and leads to disease. They are stored in tissues and cells throughout the body, including the brain, often for years – yikes!
2. Prevent chronic disease.Environmental toxins are responsible for many cancers, neurological diseases, heart disease, strokes... you name it. Our bodies do have a built-in detox function to deal with these dangers, but those systems are constantly overloaded! Detoxing assists and improves what our bodies are trying to do naturally.
3. Enhance immune system function.A compromised immune system makes us vulnerable to colds and flus, affecting our quality of life and productivity. Regular detoxing helps strengthen immune system functioning and fights off infection.
4. Lose weight.Toxins affect the body's natural ability to burn fat, leading to weight gain. Diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure are directly linked to weight issues. Detoxing rids the body of toxins stored in fat cells and increases metabolism.
5. Slow premature aging. Detoxing rids the body of free radicals and heavy metals partially responsible for aging. Detoxing helps to increase nutrient absorption, including antioxidants and vitamins that help fight oxidative stress.
6. Improve quality of life.Simply put, our bodies don't function very well when they're loaded with toxins. We may have joint pain, headaches, digestive disorders, sleep problems, and lack of energy. Depression may be eased and memory may be improved as a result of detoxification!
7. Increase energy. You will have more mental, physical, and emotional energy after detoxing. People tend to sleep better and need less of it.
8. Improve skin quality. Diet and environmental toxins undeniably affect skin. Detoxing improves acne, and strengthens hair and nails, and gives us a natural, healthy glow.
9. Mental and emotional clarity. When the body's systems are aligned, a shift also occurs with our mental and emotional states. We can deal with more when we're clear and grounded. We can make better decisions, analyze accurately, and see things differently.
10. Restore balance to our body's systems. Our digestive, nervous, and hormonal systems were designed to work together to achieve optimum health. This is what our bodies want to do! When we overload them with toxins and unhealthy foods, these systems don't work as well as they should and we get sick.
Detoxing brings balance back and helps our systems function properly again.
FOR MORE QUESTIONS EMAIL US : INFO@WELLFITSTUDIO.COM